Cardinals vs. Cowboys Injury Report — Week 3
For their matchup against the Dallas Cowboys (2-0) at State Farm Stadium on Sunday, September 24 at 4:25 PM , the Arizona Cardinals (0-2) have four players on the injury report.
Their last time out, the Cardinals lost 31-28 to the New York Giants.
The Cowboys faced the New York Jets in their most recent game, winning 30-10.
Arizona Cardinals Injury Report Today
|Kelvin Beachum||OL||Hand||Full Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Dallas Cowboys Injury Report Today
|Brandin Cooks||WR||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Chuma Edoga||OG||Elbow||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Jayron Kearse||S||Illness||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Donovan Wilson||S||Calf||Full Participation In Practice|
|Tyler Smith||OL||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
Other Week 3 Injury Reports
Cardinals vs. Cowboys Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Cowboys or the Cardinals with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals Season Insights (2022)
- On offense, the Cardinals ranked 22nd in the NFL with 323.5 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 21st in total defense (348.9 yards allowed per contest).
- Arizona had the 21st-ranked scoring offense last season (20 points per game), and it was less effective defensively, ranking second-worst with 26.4 points allowed per game.
- The Cardinals put up 213.3 passing yards per game offensively last year (18th in NFL), and they allowed 230.3 passing yards per game (24th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- Arizona averaged 110.2 rushing yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 22nd in the NFL. Defensively, it ranked 14th, giving up 118.6 rushing yards per contest.
- The Cardinals had the 26th-ranked turnover margin in the league last season at -5, forcing 20 turnovers (20th in NFL) while turning it over 25 times (27th in NFL).
Cardinals vs. Cowboys Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Cowboys (-12.5)
- Moneyline: Cowboys (-750), Cardinals (+525)
- Total: 43.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Cowboys-Cardinals matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.