Cardinals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Arizona Cardinals are +100000 to win the Super Bowl, the poorest odds in the entire NFL as of September 24.
Watch the Cardinals this season on Fubo!
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +8000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +100000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona covered eight times in 17 matchups with a spread last season.
- The Cardinals and their opponents combined to hit the over 10 out of 17 times last season.
- Arizona ranked 22nd in total offense (323.5 yards per game) and 21st in total defense (348.9 yards allowed per game) last year.
- The Cardinals won only one game at home last season, but three away from home.
- Arizona won just one game as favorites (1-2), while posting a 3-11 record as an underdog.
- In the NFC West, the Cardinals won just one game (1-5), and in the conference overall they went 3-9.
Cardinals Impact Players
- On the ground, James Conner had seven touchdowns and 782 yards (60.2 per game) last year.
- Conner also had 46 catches for 300 yards and one TD.
- In the passing game, Marquise Brown scored three TDs, catching 67 balls for 709 yards (59.1 per game).
- Zach Ertz had 47 catches for 406 yards (40.6 per game) and four touchdowns in 10 games a season ago.
- Greg Dortch had 52 receptions for 467 yards (29.2 per game) and two touchdowns in 16 games.
- In 16 games last year, Zaven Collins amassed 2.0 sacks to go with 11.0 TFL, 100 tackles, and one interception.
Bet on Cardinals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals Player Futures
2023-24 Cardinals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Commanders||L 20-16||+8000|
|2||September 17||Giants||L 31-28||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ 49ers||-||+600|
|6||October 15||@ Rams||-||+8000|
|7||October 22||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|9||November 5||@ Browns||-||+4000|
|11||November 19||@ Texans||-||+75000|
|13||December 3||@ Steelers||-||+4000|
|16||December 24||@ Bears||-||+25000|
|17||December 31||@ Eagles||-||+750|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 5:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.