Cardinals vs. Cowboys Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
At State Farm Stadium on Sunday, September 24, the Dallas Cowboys play the Arizona Cardinals, starting at 4:25 PM ET. The Cowboys should win, based on our computer model -- continue reading to discover more tips regarding the point spread, over/under and even the final score.
From an offensive standpoint, the Cowboys ranked 11th in the NFL with 354.9 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 12th in total defense (330.2 yards allowed per contest). With 26.4 points allowed per game on defense, which ranked second-worst in the NFL last season, the Cardinals had to lean on their 21st-ranked offense (20 points per contest) to keep them in games.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cardinals vs. Cowboys Predictions and Picks
|Toss Up (Spread: Cowboys by 12.5)||Toss Up (43.5)||Cowboys 28, Cardinals 16|
Place your bets on the Cowboys-Cardinals matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cardinals Betting Info
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 16.0% chance of a victory for the Cardinals.
- Arizona put together an 8-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Cardinals did not cover the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more last year (in one opportunity).
- A total of 10 of Arizona games last year hit the over.
- The average total for Cardinals games last season was 45.4 points, 1.9 more than this game's over/under.
Cowboys Betting Info
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Cowboys have an implied win probability of 88.2%.
- Dallas went 9-7-0 ATS last season.
- The Cowboys did not cover the spread last season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total nine times in Dallas games.
- The point total average for Cowboys games last season was 44.2, 0.7 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Cowboys 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.